Purpose of using personal information
In order to deliver information related to the products / services that we offer, to deliver regular publications, books, digital contents, various membership services, other various services and guidance, in order to ask for your cooperation in the survey and participation in various events and to report the results etc.
In order to grasp the use situation of products / services, web sites, etc. and to deliver information and survey that are beneficial to everyone.
To provide information on products and services of our company and third parties that we deem to be beneficial.
For confirmation and delivery of applications / purchase / registration of products / services.
For confirmation of purchase of teaching materials and delivery.
To confirm the application of the event / seminar and to deliver admission tickets etc.
To confirm the application of the e-mail newsletter service and to deliver the service.
To confirm the registration to various membership services and to provide services.
To Request of confirmation of various products payment / services payment.
In order to send a remuneration for the survey you take part on.
In order to send prizes and giveaway etc.
*In addition, Please note that in order to provide these information, you may be registered as a proxy for an e-mail newsletter.
In order to handle customer identifying information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) gathered during the course of business activities, we have established and implemented the following personal information protection policy.
1. We will comply with laws and public norms concerning the handling of personal information.
2. When collecting personal information, we clarify the purpose as much as possible, and we will make legitimate and fair use within the scope of that purpose.
3. We will strictly control the collected personal information and take reasonable safety measures to prevent unauthorised access, loss, destruction, tampering and leakage.
4. We Regularly review the systems and mechanisms that manage collected personal information for improving work.
5. In principle, personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
When there is customer’s consent.
When disclosing to a company that has a confidentiality agreement with us in advance within the scope necessary for business.In the case that we can judge that it is lawful and fair for other reasons.
6.About collection of personal information
Providing information to us is voluntary. However, if you cannot provide the requested information,
We may not be able to provide normal services.
Even if the customer has not completed the transaction and is in the process of entering information, we will do so.
It may be used.